Tuesday 16 October 2012

16th of October

16 of October..
Oh wait 16 of Oct..
No,wait.. 2012 October16..
Nah.. October 16 of 2012.. That's better haha.. Oh well sorry bloggie and bloggers..and my friends out there..spying out my blog..hahahah.. Many of them will do that..cause...I.. *&&^^$#@&(^*^(#@)@)#.. Yeah hahahah..ha ha ha..Okay. serious now . _.

Yeah sorry guys...for the past one day to month ago..i didn't post anything...even pictures..but i took plenty of pictures.. A lot.. I mean really a lot.. Lotssss a lot.. yeah.. I'll post it as soon as I can by tomorrow :D at my new page "J2dC 's Pictures" :) well yea..

I'm back to type this blog is because.. I'm done with one of my lifetime exam! hahah!!!! In Malaysia,we call it as PMR as.. all of the student's of 97s must take it :)   translation for the word #pmr down here..

http://translate.google.com/#auto/en/pemeriksaan%20menengah%20rendah

Well, so there's a lot of stuff i wanna do.. hahah yeah.. Number 1-100 hahahah! Well really way too many as the torturing days before the bada** PMR -.-.. Yeah.. it sucks when something blocking you from doing something you love.. And well what can i say ;).. These 5 days 4 of it are well spent haha..and lot's of lovely stuff had happen.. :) soft talks..mostly and most important.. time :) spent wisely and happily :)..

  "We rock each other's world" Yeah..that's so true :) :) THUMBS UP! :D hahahaha!

Well of cause there's pros and cons before PMR :).. well Pros are those i wanna do.. Cons? Don't ask about it..i'm tired..really tired.. ah.. Gonna do 2 out of 3 curriculum stuff.. I got 1 as a Head of Discipline.. well i like that..suits me hahaha yea suits me :P.. The other 1 is just a vice president.. and one more is vice president and decorate the board in our school :) hmm..


It's me hahaha!


posted it on tumblr! "waiting.."

Fingers are crossed for what is coming up next and things goes smoothly :) hope so! 


On 16th of OCT  
javier 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog