Tuesday 11 December 2012

Oranges!

So hi guys! Well it's Tuesday today well, a normal weekday. Well it's 11th too! My luck number! So well today is my 4th week of tuition, one month of learning the new stuff, Form 4 stuffs. Well it's quite hard for some.. and just normal for some as I learnt it before last year :).. Well entering a new chapter of life, a new beginning of something even bigger than last time. Honestly, it's hard, it's always hard..well as they say 'Life goes on, it gets heavier' well it's true, learning new stuff or in the progress of learning need patients and hardwork eh. Well i'll never give up cause i'd made a promise get better achievements! I will get it! and make you proud! I will try no matter how hard it is! I WILL!

So yea, 19th is the big day for me.. oh crap.. My results is coming out! PMR results..I really hope I can change to a better class..with my good friends, it's not the enviroment I wanted in my class that I  had been given..honest words..I prefer being with my last year's friends and the year before last year.. I can feel more 'me' with them.. I love them, even with those flaws.. it's okay :) but they are what I want.. Always.. Well I really hope my results can bring me with them! Fingers really crossed and praying hard!

So i'll present you some of my first fruit studio photography! p.s not that nice! :/

So yea it's oranges! Took these few days ago well it's my first! Hope you'll find it Okay..


Best looking!


Side!


Close up with it's 'Pimples'


#2


Side close up!


and lastly 'the wrapped up!'

So i hope you guys like it! I'll post more with a little big things haha! Enjoy your last few holidays!!!
Jc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog