Tuesday 5 November 2013

2013 FRIM

FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF MALAYSIA a.k.a FRIM

What is this? Read the title lah. " FOREST " yes, forest. Okay. Where is it?

 3.236497648345289, 101.63186073303222 

This is it. Where again? Oh well FIND LAH!!! Well sorry for the "rude-ness". Anyway it's in Kepong. Yea. In the middle of dense housing area. It's good you know!? Need not to go so far away from urban jungle. Well it's almost like the 5th time i went there in between 3 years. Yea. I go there just for photography. Like this!

So yea. This time it isn't me with the photography gang. Instead there's a camp coming on. We might and hope it will be held in there. All these years. The seniors continued this camp. I must too. I'm afraid I can't make it happen. So while waiting for the authorities there. We planned everything. Being ready! 

So I'll give hints about the camp. Anyone interested may contact them.


Date are yet to be known.


So fingers crossed! Please please. Limited!!!

So back to the photos. Well "Practice makes perfect" So i would consider after so long, photography skills increases. Well you tell me.



Sun flares


Close up!


Sun flare + Ant Hive = Madness


Joggers!


Zheng Wei is trying to jump in the stream!


Rise and shine!


Life

In the end of the day was about 12pm. 3 hours of survey. So what's the result?..

I WANT TO MAKE THIS CAMP HAPPEN!


Last pic of the day! A group of humans that went for the survey!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog