Saturday 17 March 2012

Rouuund

Well,its the 2nd last day of this One Week Holiday.. Its been a 'Holiday' for me. And i think its for others too. Bt what can i do,still gotta move on,accept the truth.. So.. I kinda miss me frenssss...Gotta ask them a lot of things about the school project that the school gave and some revisions.. Well.. There's a lot of mission to be completed for me.
1)Study Hard
2)Achieve to the best in table tennis..
3)Koko stuff
4)Other activities that i'd participated
and so on..

So,there's a lot of homeworks and other academic stuff for me to completed and i can't wait for tomorrow finally after 2 weeks..Training for physical and Table Tennis is back on :D.. Gotta be fit!!! Strong!!! Better Stamina!!!.. SO :)

Here's a few pictures i took few days ago :D


I am who I am.



  
Spinings


Me.

  
Myself.


Doted.


Best One



So..This is the end of this post. Goodluck for your achievements!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog