Saturday 31 March 2012

31st of March

Well,today is the last day of March 2012 :)..
Happy days for March,and its a not bad week for this year's March :).. Okay so let me tell what had happened yesterday..

So its was Gotong-royong ( means.. cleaning he compound ) of my school :D and I din't clean because I was one of the photographers for that day :D so i was taking my compact camera with a tripod walking and taking pictures around and it was tiring not like what they say ' so good lar no need to do'.. Actually it was way more tired :/.. I'M Innocent...

I'm gonna give the photos to my senior for the school's magazine i guess :O.. And one of my bfriend get to be the  guide for one of the Australian students :) well happy for her.. Hope there's next time for me :/.. Hmm.. i wanna get to know them and ask them a lot of things,hope i can know one of them :)..

(PHOTOS WILL be uploaded later)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog