Tuesday 10 April 2012

6th

Oh well,its been a week i guess. Last Wednesday and Thursday is exam....and it was 'Flunk' as my friend said... and Last both Tuesday. Er i don't know how to say but there's 2 Wednesdays.. I been to Photography Club. I did took lotsa pictures.. So do today :D

Hmm.. so today and yesterday was me being an EG. Well its was nervous for the first two classes yesterday.. But goes quite smooth today. And i had 3 classes.. i guess my present will be bored as i being very serious.. not like how i used to be with that accent.. Kindda weirddd.... Oh well.. :).. It just ended today.. I want again... Well i learnt lots of present stuff and about the Earth.. Hope i told my best friends will go :).. Its the best ever event I participate in this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And so.. i gonna present you these pictures :)..
Petting

The moon on the building

Marco.

Water




one of my best shots


Legs of Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog