Friday 20 April 2012

20th April

Well today is a very very kinda happy day. :). After these few days of pressures and boring days. Projects still haven't even finish half. Exam on tomorrow. Its so freaking stupid to have an exam on the middle of project month. Zzz.. But at least today i did some revision with friends,thank you for the novel! I did do some stupidity stuff in class and school.. nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan!!! Its nyan-fever in my class!!! And i have a request on joining a duo singing,i think i gonna accept :)as the first time in my life!!! In class we did sang a lot of "Tonight,we are young!!!" LOL.. Too much and maybe perform too :)So,this week i din't really take lots of photos..just less than 5.. I'll post it after tomorrow's exam of Malay and English papers :). Wish me luck!! nyan-cat-fever is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog