Friday 25 May 2012

The day I would not forget.

The day I shall,could,would and Must not forget. These days i been through a lot of tough times.. Sadness,disappointments,madness..all these most of it is the cause of Exam..and my result it sucks. TIll now today i din't get any A its so so so urgh...you'll know the feeling if you had ever tried before one more step to success,just one! Just one mark and question! I could get of of them into B and one A.. It sucks.

Even with all these there's a few friends..i mean true friends :) cheer me up and even they din't they understand me :) i'm so touched.. :') even now..writing this.. I want to Thank you guys from the deepest part of my heart or you can say my 'right ventricle' :3 hahhaa.. And one person..did gave me kinda positive charge for these 'emo-ness' :) And cheer me up even when i gave her hard reason for her to accept :).. If you're reading this.. Sorry and Thank you :)



SO yesterday was another day of miracle. Opps i mean MIRACLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... Well squeezed..hairs..lol..around..cheek! LOL..idk what is this lol.... Well i never thought it will be you,honestly :) hmm Hahahaha... Okay..


And yesterday lol..football..This team from my class 3B had a name ( Censored for the name. Tooooooooot) Hahha had an awesome match with the A class :) 4-3 :) hmm they choose me as Captain.. i don't geddit why?-3- Well i'm a Mid still :) hm done losta skills and tricks hahaha.. not bad not bad this time :) more better just defense :) not bad :) so...i'll post pictures :) not now....sorry!!!!


Took it today!!! XD.. ME Gusta!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog