Thursday 31 May 2012

Thurs.

Well today is Thursday at 3°11'9"N 101°37'54"E hahah its kinda where I am now.. So few days ago, i went to Ipoh,Perak...well i think it could be my 5th or more! I had been there...and al these while its kinda bored for me to visit the same place doing almost the same ting every year...drinking the 1st and oldest Old Town White Coffee... Yup some people eat the ''modern,franchised,bla bla bla''....actually Ipoh have the best white coffee in M'sia!!!!!!! FREAKIG AWEZOM!!!!!!! Yup its really nice..you can feel the old city without air-con those old buildings..hotness..it really have those feelings of True Taste :)..

So i did went to a cave called as Gua Tempurung. :) its very very idk how to say but its made from 4000years ago? or maybe more :)...Well took a few pictures there :)... There's nothing special till now......in these few days....its so normal at home,out to waterfront...that's all...Hmm..the conclusion i'll say is Holidays are same as normal days. Hmm well......ytd i did webcam chat with Doris and Erica.. I bet you wouldn't wanna listen our chats at first :)... Hope she knows and she can find help from me :) any time :)... Well let the picturessssss speak.....''I found out that everybody talks.."



Inside de cave


#2


#3


Sunlight!!!!!!!! WE R SAVE!!!


Well tried long shutter in tunnel :) it works :) 


One of the successful pic f the limestone. Its huge!!


Me eating the car in half ^^v


All about me :)


Please don't see my pimples. Tq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog