Friday 2 November 2012

Holidays a.k.a 2nd of Nov





Hey guys :D! *waves* It's November!..however it's 2nd :( missed out to write a blog... Well i know you will think that *what a poor/boring starting* well yea true,ifelt that too -.- Seriously, NO SCHOOL NO NEWS. That's it -.-.. Well just to say that i'm still here and now worrying about my class. I got an A for trials.. :( Well but if the answers in the internet were correct..I already got 2 As and i got 2 wrongs for English and Science Paper 1 :) well I hope i can get 4 As and above..really hope is above cause it's going to increase my chances of going up to the one of the two classes :)

FINGERS ARE CROSSING! XD

Hmm well today it's just the 3rd day of  my 2 months holiday 0.0 Hmm i'm just staying at home... damn nothing to do..its sucks when you don't have any transport.. :/ hmmm well I'm now planing doing some plane or maybe glider and somethings :D I'll post picture or maybe upload videos when i'm successful :D hehehe!

FINGERS ARE SUPER TWISTED NOW! XD

I hope tomorrow, Saturday will be better :D shall do sports! :D Train up my muscles! :P hehe
Oh well updates? haha This weekend ;D STAY TUNE! :D heheheh 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog