Thursday 22 November 2012

Striking back.



ALO! :D


Oh well, Hi guys :D Heh :D so yea, this is another week of dilemma, seriously just everything is so.. weird this week.. Oh well :D skip that part haha :D Let's get some serious talks now :)

So,well okay honest words are coming out now. Haha. Well this week,since Monday or you can say Sunday, i'm getting pretty stuck by emotions. Not those 'emo' but i have strong influence by emotions this week. Smiles, happy, sad, grateful, disappointments, doubts, hatred, touched and of course the most I'd influenced by is, Love :).

Yes, i know i know, call me weird or having those ' What The F***' expression, yea. Love. I know many people out there or in here, lol, would say '' you're a guy! Guy should be heartless '' or '' Eww, you're such a disgusting guy! ''. Well thank you for those people, especially ladies :) who understand me *bow* :D well but those who did really have those thinking * WTF * or related much. Sorry, people, guys have emotions too, so am I. :) everyone have, even plants, don't believe it? Haha Google it ;).

LOVE, it's what i felt it most. Well.. erm.. you should know how it feels, if you have indifference, well you should have felt it before, just you haven't yet discover it :). Every living things have Love. Love towards, family, friends, things, your lover.. everything around you! :) well this week mostly is Love towards best friends. More than BF :) some sort of BFF :).. I really appreciate everything YOU did! I know you will look at this :)! You had be by my side for so many things and yet me, you go through all of it. Madness, sadness, happiness and loves. :)

Oh yea, as i said Love right?.. well i have a video. I love it a lot! I think YOU did too :D so.. watch this

It's called
The Last Part by dmingthing 


It's touching and this made me appreciate more things that i love :)



Fire lights :) 4 LOVES!

So yea enjoy it and 
''Love is a spirit of all compact of fire. by William Shakespeare''

Honestly 
Javier


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog